Wednesday, January 14, 2015

18 thoughts to carry with you throughout your day

start your day happy

18 positive thoughts… affirmations… reminders
to carry with you throughout the day

thy will not my will be done.
unlimited creativity flows through me.
my insecurity is no more real than a shadow.
remember, we create in the positive or we create in the negative.
i'm here to bring positive, creative energy into the world.
creative energy can create, nourish or destroy you. 
call forth the confidence to continue practice in the face of mistakes, difficulties and setback.
i deserve financial freedom.
my work is creative and i love what i do.
i am safe.
I don't need anything or anybody else to complete me.
my passion points me toward where I can contribute most in this world.
criticism is a form of caring. there are grains of love in any form of feedback.
when i get past self doubt, abundance flow naturally… almost without effort.
i am an open channel of loving energy.
i move others to joy and inspiration. 
i am a force of light in the world.
abundance is an attitude and a bountiful feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment